The XAW-P range of pendant control stations is suitable for all kind of
industry where an explosive atmosphere may be present. This range is
certifi ed ATEX II 2 GD
General specifi cations
Material： Metal, Rubber and GRP
IP Rating ：IP65 according to IEC 60529
Temperature： -20°C to +60°C (without lighting functions)
-20°C to +50°C (with lighting functions)
Approvals： ATEX - INERIS 03ATEX0122
Standards： Cenelec EN50014, EN50018, EN50019,
Ex-Code： Ex II 2 GD - EEx ed IIC / EEx emd IIC
Mounting： Assembly of components only by Technor
Connection： Screw clamp terminals
From 1 x 0,5 mm^2 cable to 2 x 1,5 mm^2 cable
(with or without ferrule)
Cable entry capacity for： O10 to O22 mm cable
Use of each unit must be solely limited to its intended purpose
These devices must be installed, used and maintained in accordance with:
- Standard EN 60 079-14 (electrical installations and gaseous explosive
- Standard EN 60 079-17 (inspection and maintenance in hazardous areas)
- Standard EN 50 281-1-2 (electrical apparatus for use in the presence of
combustible dust. Part 1-2: electrical apparatus protected by enclosures
– Selection, installation and maintenance).
- Decrees, orders, laws, directives, circulars of applications, standards,
regulations and any other document about their installation’s place.
We cannot accept any responsibility for failure to observe these regulations
Approved and qualifi ed staff must carry out device installation, assembling,
connection, operation, maintenance and repairing.
The function of these products must be respected.